"Home Spa Lady Tips" Ezine Collection

This is the place where you can access all of the Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week. To get these Tips of the Week emailed directly to your email, go to http://www.HomeSpaLady.com

1.2.10

This Helped My Frozen Shoulder Soooo Much! (tiny video) January 27, 2010

This Helped My Frozen Shoulder
Soooo Much!

This is where I was........

Serious Frozen Shoulder
I was told this would take about
8 months to heal


This is me one week later..........



Click here to watch this short video


I did many things (natural therapies) to aid my healing process for my frozen shoulder such as acupuncture, chiropractice, nutritional supplements, healing foods, but my all time favorite thing I used is the application of Balsam Fir essential oil!


By the way - Balsam Fir is on F'REE this week at Young Living (with a minimum purchase)!