"Home Spa Lady Tips" Ezine Collection

This is the place where you can access all of the Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week. To get these Tips of the Week emailed directly to your email, go to http://www.HomeSpaLady.com

5.3.10

How I Got Rid of Petrochemicals in New Luggage / February 24, 2010

How
I got Rid of Petrochemcials and Offgasing in New Luggage





Watch this quick video


I ordered this awesome luggage collection,

and when it arrived it smell like a chemical factory! There is no way I wanted to put my clothing in this set with this kind of offgasing.

It reminded me of new cars that I've had inthe past. I loved them but the materials that were made to produce themwas so toxic for me to smell and be around (I can even "feel" petrochemicalsenergetically).

The essential oils were ideal to get rid of this offgasing. Essential oils are always in the process of cleaning up their environment of petrochemicals and pathogenic organisms.

Watch what I did this summer with the oils to get remedy this situation!

(Since I am traveling this week and next withGary Young and group in Egypt - I thought some travel tips would be good toshare with you!)