"Home Spa Lady Tips" Ezine Collection

This is the place where you can access all of the Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week. To get these Tips of the Week emailed directly to your email, go to http://www.HomeSpaLady.com

5.3.10

Yuk! Gum on My Airplane Seat Belt! / March 3, 2010

Yuk! Gum on My Airplane Seatbelt



Watch this short video on how I got creative
with an essential oil product
in getting this disgusting gum off of my pants.


Here's another travel tip to share with you - not that this is a frequent occurence but just to show you that our essential oils and the Young Living products are so incredibly versatile!

I always feel assured when I travel with these products - it's funny, that make me feel "taken care of"!

Hey - I'm still in Egypt this week so I'll be ready to share many things with you on my return next week!