"Home Spa Lady Tips" Ezine Collection

This is the place where you can access all of the Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week. To get these Tips of the Week emailed directly to your email, go to http://www.HomeSpaLady.com

24.1.07

Home Spa Lady's Tips Issue #61 Drive in the Luxury of Lavender

Home Spa Lady's
Tips of the Week
Issue # 61 - January 24, 2007
Publisher: Marilee Tolen RN
E-mail Marilee
http://www.HomeSpaLady.com
http://www.HomeSpaLady.com/blog (Blog)
Home Spa Lady(TM)
Circulation: 1173
=====================================
Make Every Day A Spa Day!
=====================================
Please forward this e-newsletter to anyone you know who is interested in natural health, wellness, healing, and beauty based on principles of energy, consciousness, spirituality, personal empowerment, delicious whole foods, cleansing and detoxification of the body and mind, and having a heck of a good time!
================================
In This Issue
================================
1. Drive In The Luxury of Lavender
2. Essential Oil Tip: Deodorize Your Car (video)
3. Success Tip: Drive People to Your Website
4. Silly News: Dog Helps to Start Car
5. Recipe of the Week: Eating in the Car
6. HSL's Joke or Cute Quote of the Week
=============================================
1. Drive In The Luxury of Lavender
=============================================
You may not believe this one. I hardly do. But it's for real. Scented Tires for your car: Lavender, orange, jasmine. And you wonder if the "aromatherapy industry" is growing?

This is only the beginning. KUMHO introduces the world's first "Aroma Tire" for select cars. The first ever fragrance tire is called "ECSTA DX". If you are a woman who drives either a Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Subaru Outback, Chrysler Sebring or Ford Taurus, then you are the target market. These are going to be available at discount tire stores found through http://www.kumhotireusa.com, or http://www.tirerack.com will ship them to you for you to have installed. The tires can be delivered and affixed to passenger vehicles at a KUMHO tire dealer. They cost between $119 and $138 each.
===============================================
2. Essential Oil Tip: Deodorize Your Car
===============================================
Toss out that hanging evergreen tree from your car! It's stinky and unhealthy to smell (let alone unsightly). Here's a great way to spread a wonderful "good-for-you" scent in your car. Take a kleenex folded several times and slip it into the dashboard vent. Sprinkle one of your favorite oils on it to dowse your car with healthy, organic scents. My favorites for this are Purification (YL Blend) or Peppermint(YL has the best peppermint!). There's another way to do this without having the kleenexes in your vent - watch the video of Home Spa Lady (and Home Spa Dog Prin) demonstrate how to diffuse essential oils easily in your car! Click here: http://tinyurl.com/2jy39e

Order your essential oils from your Young Livingdistributor or by going to Young Living Website
=============================================
3. Success Tip: Drive Traffic To Your Website
=============================================
Use a Signature File at the bottom of each email you send out with a hot link to your website. Set this up through your Mail Manager under "Set Mail Signatures".
====================================
4. Silly News: Dog Helps Start Car
====================================
Last September in England a patrolman rescued a woman motorist by getting her car started using her dog. Juliette Piesley, 39, had changed the battery in her electronic key but then was unable to start her car. When the patrolman arrived at the scene he found its immobilizer chip was missing. Ms Piesley said her dog George had eaten something. They both realized it was the chip. They had to put the dog in the front seat to get the car started. Juliette had to take her dog, George, with her to drive her car until things took their natural course. ========================================
5.Recipe of the Week: Eating in the Car
========================================
It's the epitome of "Mindless Eating", but we all do it at one time or another. Some say it is more dangerous than talking on the cell phone. But if you must, here are some healthy food suggestions that are easy, easily disposable, and will keep you away from those unhealthy drive-thrus!

--Bananas
--Yogurt (don't forget plastic spoon)
--Protein Bars (try the Wolfberry Crisps from YL!)
--Box of raisins
--Trail Mix in a baggie
--Protein Drink
=========================================
6. HSL's Joke or Cute Quote of the Week
=========================================
What your car says about you:

Acura Integra - I have always wanted to own the Buick of sports cars
Acura Legend - I'm too bland for German cars
Audi 90 - I enjoy putting out engine fires
Buick Park Avenue - I am older than 34 of the 50 states
Cadillac Eldorado - I am a very good Mary Kay salesman
Cadillac Seville - I am a pimp
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the heck out of people
Chevrolet Chevette - I like people's reactions when I tell them I have a 'Vette
Chevrolet Corvette - I'm in a mid-life crisis
Chevrolet El Camino - I am leading a militia to overthrow the government
Chrysler Cordoba - I dig the rich
Corinthian leather Datsun 280Z - I have a kilo of cocaine in my wheel well
Dodge Dart - I teach third grade and I voted for Eisenhower
Dodge Daytona - I delivered pizza for four years to get this car
Ford Fairmont - (See Dodge Dart)
Ford Mustang - I slow down to 85 in school zones
Ford Crown Victoria - I enjoy having people slow to 55mph and change lanes when I pull up behind them
Geo Storm - I will start the 11th grade in the fall
Geo Tracker - I will start the 12th grade in the fall
Honda del Sol - I have always said, half a convertible is better than no convertible at all
Honda Civic - I have just graduated and have no credit
Honda Accord - I lack any originality and am basically a lemming
Infiniti Q45 - I am a physician with 17 malpractice suits pending
Isuzu Impulse - I do not give a damn about J.D. Power or his reports
Jaguar XJ6 - I am so rich I will pay 60K for a car that is in the shop 280 days per year
Kia Sephia - I learned nothing from the failure of Daihatsu Corp
Lexus - I am on my way to get my manicure
Lincoln Town Car - I live for bingo and covered dish suppers
Mercury Grand Marquis - (See above)
Mazda Miata - I do not fear being decapitated by an eighteen-wheeler
Mitsubishi Diamante - I don't know what it means either
Oldsmobile Cutlass - I just stole this car and I'm going to make a fortune off the parts
Peugeot 505 Diesel - I am on the EPA's Ten Most Wanted List
Porsche 944 - l am dating big haired women that otherwise would be inaccessible to me
Saturn SC2 - (See Honda Civic)
Subaru Legacy - I have always wanted a Japanese car even more inferior than the Isuzu
Volkswagon Beetle - I still watch Partridge Family reruns
Volkswagon Microbus - I am tripping right now
----------------------------------------------------------------
Where to Meet, Hear, or Learn with Home Spa Lady:
----------------------------------------------------------------
February 3-4, 2007 Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Healing Touch Level One
contact Marilee for details 856-857-1799
---------------------------------
March 24-26, 2007 Galloway, New Jersey
Healing Touch Level 3
Contact Marilee for details 856-857-1799
-----------------------------------------------
Past Issues of Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week
-----------------------------------------------
Don't let all this good info go by the wayside! Access the archives of the Tips of The Week at this site: http://www.homespaladytips.blogspot.com

-----------------------------------------------
PERMISSION TO REPRINT: You may reprint any items from "Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week" in your own print or electronic newsletter, but please include the following paragraph:

Reprinted from "Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week," a free ezineon how to Make Every Day A Spa Day. Subscribe at Home Spa Lady.

You are receiving this because you signed up for it at the Home Spa Lady website at Home Spa Lady or you told me you want to subscribe.

PRIVACY STATEMENT: Home Spa Lady will never distribute your address to anyone.
Period.
Promise.
=======================================================
Marilee Tolen RN a.k.a. Home Spa Lady
E-mail Marilee!
Phone: 856-857-1799 (East Coast)
www.HomeSpaLady.com
www.PeacefulPassages.org