"Home Spa Lady Tips" Ezine Collection

This is the place where you can access all of the Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week. To get these Tips of the Week emailed directly to your email, go to http://www.HomeSpaLady.com

10.9.08

Repairing Shattered Energy / Issue #146 - September 10, 2008

Home Spa Lady's
Tips of the Week
Issue # 146 - September 10, 2008
Publisher: Marilee Tolen RN
mailto:marilee777@aol.com
http://www.HomeSpaLady.com
Home Spa Lady (TM)

Circulation: 3826

=============================================
Home Spa Lady ~ Simple Solutions for Self-Care At Home
=============================================

In This Issue
================================

1. Repairing Shattered Energy

2. Essential Oil Tip: Energy Field Protection and Repair

3. Success Tip: Dale Carnegie

4. Recipe of the Week: Jumbot

5. HSL's Joke or Cute Quote of the Week

6. The "Green Tea with Marilee" Show


>>>> An Amazing Course For You <<<<<

Bring your business or practice online

http://snipurl.com/broaden_my_world

>>>>>Early bird special ends in 5 days<<<<<


=================================
1. Repairing Shattered Energy
=================================

Forgive me football fans. . . .

This past Sunday I went to the opening
game of the Eagles here in Philadelphia
(I'm still singing "Fly Eagles Fly" in
my head), and it literally blew me away.

I thought I knew what I was getting into
because I see the games on TV once in awhile.

It always looks like everyone's having fun,
cheering and all. I'm not really a football
fan but I went because I thought it would be
a great experience and something very different
for me.

Little did I know I would be watching the game
with my fingers in my ears and my head
between my knees (thank goodness for my yoga
practice!).

The opening ceremonies touched my heart with
the American flag being spread out across the
field during the National Anthem - that was
really nice.

But when the four fighter jets ceremonially
flew overhead at lightening speed, I had a
"Hit the Deck!" reaction and in nanoseconds
created an energetic foxhole and dived right
in (my Healing Science training).

Unfortunately it wasn't effective.
The sound explosion got me!

I felt completely blown apart (and then all
I could think of was our guys and gals in
the military who experience this for real,
and feeling tremendously compassionate and
gratefulness to them).

At first I thought it was just me, but when the
big burly footbally guys with green bald heads
sitting in front of me started to freak out, I knew
that this was no small thing.

If these guys were startled, stunned, and shattered
(and they had tough, dense, energy fields) well then
my experience of my (higher frequency) energy
system feeling blown apart was not far fetched.

And that wasn't the only shattering experience!

There were fireworks galore at the end of the
opening ceremony, and we were sitting right near
where they were being set off.

Then, everytime there was a touchdown - and the
Eagles scored big that day (woo-hoo Philly!) -
they would shoot off a fireworks display!

Well, I don't do fireworks. Never did.
Fireworks are actually painful to me.

After the opening and about 2 touchdowns
(which was probably already about
$100,000 - $200,000 worth of "entertainment"
in fireworks and fighter jets) I
had my little routine down.

Every time the fireworks would go off
I would hold my ears until my forefingers
met in the middle of my brain, scream at
the top of my lungs (which just blended
in with all the other screams), and as
everyone jumped up to cheer, I did the opposite.

I slid back in my stadium chair until my
head was on my seat and my legs and
feet flailing up next to everyone's
arms and hands - it was funny how no one
noticed except for my family members.

My brother and sister-in-law who took
me, didn't know whether to laugh hysterically
or profusely apologize.

We all ended up laughing until we just
about pee-d ourselves.

But when I went home I could tell,
my energy field was shattered.

I was exhausted, leaking energy, and
felt very "out of sorts".

Why am I telling you this?

Because there are many things
that "shatter" our energy fields
and so often people don't have a clue.

They know they don't feel right,
or they are tired or dizzy or
suddenly hypersensitive to things,
but they don't know why.

Actually most people don't even know
about their energy field let alone
think about how to care for it.

Caring for our energy field is one
of the most important self-care
approaches we can take.

Let me explain what this "shattered energy"
is about, and this is a quick advanced lesson
in Energy Medicine:

We have structured levels as part of our energy
field - like a template - and these can shatter
or get jolted upon certain events or encounters.

The structured levels are structures on which the physical body
subsists, so there is a direct connection to the body and reasons
why someone would feel so funky when the energy is shattered.

Here are some things that can shatter your energy:

--emotional upset
--being involved or near an accident
--experiencing or witnessing severe pain
--loud arguments with people
--common loud noises - like motorcycles and
cars on the road that are obnoxiously loud

One of the best things that you can do to
repair a shattered energy field is to have
a session in energy work - such as Healing Touch,
Reiki, Brennan work or even acupuncture. Massage
would even be helpful.

Not every one is going to have that access
right away - and the sooner you can get to a
treatment after the shattering event, the better!

But one thing that can you can do at home to help repair
shattered energy is using the essential oils (therapeutic grade
of course - definitely not perfume grade).

If you run an essential oil (like White Angelica or Valor)
in your field, you can assist the structured levels of
the field to naturally repair.

(See the video in the tips section below on how to
run an essential oil through your field).

Many "energetic sensitives" like me have to be very
careful about where we go and what we expose ourselves
to - and we need to know how to shield, protect and repair the
field (all can be done with running some eo's through
your field).

What did I do the night I got home after the Eagles game
to repair my field?

--did a body scrub (that's for an upcoming issue)
--took a lavender bath (that's another good way to
get essential oils to repair our field)
--ran Valor through my energy field (see video below)
--laid down on the bed, relaxed, and meditated

. . .and I skipped the sports report on the news that night!


========================================================
2. Essential Oil Tip: Energy Field Protection and Repair
========================================================

Therapeutic essential oils have magnificent vibrational
properties. The subtle healing nature of the oils can
heal energy systems and fields.

Put a few drops of essential oil on your hands (I like Valor or
White Angelica to do this) and rub your hands gently together.

Then run your hands a few inches away from your body starting at
the top and working down - like a little brush down.

This can be healing and restorative, and it repairs a shattered
field.


Here is a quick video that shows you how to use essential oils in
your energy field. I specifically show White Angelica in the
video but know that you can do with with any oil.

http://snipurl.com/vid_eos_in_efield
(49 sec)

For more info or to order any of these Young Living
products see your Young Living Distributor or go to
http://tinyurl.com/aenfp


================================
3. Success Tip: Dale Carnegie
================================

"If you believe in what you are doing, then
let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of
the best work of the world has been done
against seeming impossibilities. The thing is
to get the work done."


==============================
4. Recipe of the Week: Jumbot
==============================

This is a great end of summer recipe.

Take all of your garden goodies and use
here - a great Italian healthy vegetable
stew!

Ingredients

5 large zucchini (small cubed)
5 large potatoes (small cubed)
2 large onions (finely chopped)
6 cloves fresh garlic (coarsely chopped)
3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
1 can plum tomato
3 eggs, beaten
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons dried basil or 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
1/4 cup olive oil
1 can tomato paste
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 tablespoon dried oregano

Directions

--In a large dutch oven or pressure cooker, over medium heat
saute onions and garlic in oil for 2 minutes.

--Add cubed potatoes, salt, pepper, parsley and tomatoes, cover
and cook for 15 minutes.

--Add zucchini and continue cooking until potatoes are fork-
tender.

--Remove from the heat and allow rest.

--In a bowl, beat eggs with grated cheese.

--Using a whipping motion, integrate the egg mixture into the
zucchini.

--The eggs will quickly cook and mixture will become thick.

--A one dish meal served with a salad and a crusty country loaf.


=========================================
5. HSL's Joke or Cute Quote of the Week
=========================================

Her husband had been slipping in and out for a coma for several
months yet she stayed by his bedside every single day.
When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.
As she sat by him, he said, "You know what?
You have been with me all through the bad times.
When I got fired, you were there to support me.
When my business fell, you were there.
When I got shot, you were by my side.
When we lost the house, you gave me support.
When my health started failing, you were still by my side."
She just smiled and held his hand.
He then continued, saying "When I think about it now, I think you
bring me bad luck."


=====================================
6. The "Green Tea with Marilee" Show
=====================================

The place for natural health tips, product reviews,
and interview with experts in Alternative Medicine, Holistic
Nursing, Nutrition, Energy Healing, and Essential Oils.

Ask your most important question about natural health issues
and listen to the show for your answers!

Ask your question right now by going to:
http://www.GreenTeaWithMarilee.com

------------------------------------------------------

Where to Meet, Hear, or Learn with Home Spa Lady:

------------------------------------------------------

September 9, 2008 >>>> Completed but you can hear replay until
October 25th - Sign up below!

The "Green Tea with Marilee" Show
featuring
Dr. Ed and Jacqui Close

Subject: Saving Health and Home from Toxic Mold

http://snipurl.com/gtwm_no_toxic_mold


---------------------------------

September 16, 2008

The "Green Tea with Marilee" Show
featuring
Denny and Susan Waxman

Subject: Visual Diagnosis and Macrobiotic Philosophy

http://snipurl.com/gtwm_viz_dx_waxmans

---------------------------------

September 18, 2008

The "Green Tea with Marilee" Show
featuring
Pat Bemis, RN
President National Nurses in Business

Subject: "Nuts and Bolts of Business"

http://snipurl.com/gtwmnutsbolts_pbemis

-----------------------------------------

September 23, 2008

The "Green Tea with Marilee" Show

Co-hosting with Scott Rosen of Transformations
featuring
America's #1 Psychic
Michelle Whitedove

Subject: A Glimpse into Soul Secrets

http://snipurl.com/gtwm_sxupwhitedove

-----------------------------------------

September 22, 2008 through November 5, 2008

"Intro to Internet Marketing" Course >> Get the Earlybird!

This is the MOST AMAZING LINE-UP!

http://snipurl.com/broaden_my_world

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ENDS IN 5 DAYS!

-------------------------------------------

Interested in Kick Starting Your Practice?

Great for holistically oriented health care
professionals with a practice!

Purchase this ebook for immediate download

Look at the 99 testimonials on this page -
you are all so beautiful!

http://snipurl.com/8_steps_ebook

----------------------------------------------

PERMISSION TO REPRINT: You may reprint any items from "Home Spa
Lady's Tips of the Week" in your own print or electronic
newsletter, but please include the following paragraph:

Reprinted from "Home Spa Lady's Tips of the Week," a free
on how to Make Every Day A Spa Day. Subscribe at
http://www.HomeSpaLady.com.

=======================================================
Marilee Tolen RN
a.k.a. Home Spa Lady
marilee777@aol.com
Phone: 856-857-1799 (East Coast)